Knowing your man: what he wants, what he likes, who he is when no one is looking; goes a long way in a relationship and sometimes determines how long your relationship will last.
While I can’t say I know my man 100%, here are a few tips I have used to learn to know him better:
- Read Up: You would wonder how reading can get you to know more about your man but it can actually do wonders. There are some basic things that apply to most men and reading about them can help you know your partner a little better as well as understand him.
- Study Him: Sometimes, studying people may seem irrelevant, but it can be very enlightening. Carefully study your partner and you will be amazed at just how many things you will learn by observation.
- Listen to Him: A lot of times, while we talk, we give hints about who we are and what we want and how we want to be relate with, so when your partner talks don’t just hear him, listen to him!
- Ask Him: This works too, ask him questions about his background and his experiences in life, and any other relevant questions you feel you need to know. Him responding to these questions will help you to get to know more about him.
- Use the Knowledge: Most importantly, apply the knowledge. It is one thing to know someone and it is another thing to use the knowledge to relate with the person. So, when you have known certain things about your man, use the knowledge to make him happy, use the knowledge to better his life and this in turn would make you have a happy kind of relationship.
Sincerely rate yourself ladies; how well do you know your man?
Let’s keep the conversation going till we meet next week Friday