So, a lot of us always want the easy way out of everything, failing to admit that “nothing good comes easy”.
Living a healthy life style can arguably be the best gift any woman being can give herself.
I would love to tell to you that there are drugs and surgeries that can get you that body you so desire and yes there are, but trust me, the overall benefit of natural ways to getting this body you desire cannot be overemphasized.
You get the body, wellness and overall balance which will in turn improve your self confidence and self esteem.
Here are some tips to helping you start an easy fitness program.
Fitness 101: Getting started.
First things first:
- It’s like having a new year’s resolution only there will be proper monitoring on this one. Take a pen and a jotter and write down your goals ( what you hope to achieve at the end of a certain period). Make sure your goals are clear and realistic.
- A scale and measuring tape are essential tools in any fitness program. Before you begin, take your measurements, weight, waist line and any other part of the body you desire to tone.
- Write down all measurements.
- Get yourself a comfortable exercise outfit, preferably tights and a tank top. Also get yourself a comfortable corner in the house where all your exercises can be done.
- Lastly, say a prayer if you must. It helps to commit your ways to God.
Ready to get started?
Don’t miss the next edition of fitness and you.