Sometimes we feel we have gained too much weight and we need to lose some of it. Although exercise is a great way to reduce some pound of flesh, eating properly and avoiding food rich in calories and fat and oil could also go a long way in helping you achieve your desired weight.
Some of the foods you can consider eating which have low amount of calories and rich in protein includes; egg, leafy greens, avocados, grape fruit, salmon, boiled potatoes, cottage cheese amongst others.
However, there are great ways of combining some of these foods as a meal; in order to helping you lose weight. For instance you can take potatoes salad for breakfast. Here is a guide on how to make potato salad if you desire to eat it:
2 Pounds waxy potatoes, like red-skinned potatoes
3 large eggs; hard cooked and diced
Salt and pepper
1 table spoon mustard
½ cup mayonnaise
2 ribs celery, diced
1 large shallot or onion
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Purchase potatoes from your favorite store
2. Peel the outer layer of the potatoes
3. Place them in a medium pot or sauce pan
4. Rinse and slice potatoes in ¼ cube shapes
5. Top potatoes with water after rinsing and slicing
6. Add salt to taste
7. Boil potatoes with over medium-high heat
8. Cook potatoes for 8 to 12 minutes or until it’s tender
9. Drop boiled potatoes from heat
10. Drain the water and rinse with cool water
11. Transfer to another pot or bowl
12. Mix potatoes with mayonnaise and mustard
13. Add celery, Shallots, Scallions and egg into mixed potatoes
14. Stir until thoroughly combined.
15. Add chili pepper and a pinch of salt to taste
Refrigerate the salad for up to a day or simply serve while warm.