Getting a perfectly drawn eyebrow can be a challenge for most ladies, and most times we have to pay a token to get it drawn. Imagine how much you can save by learning a few tricks to help you get your eyebrows looking professionally done. So, let’s get started;
What you need to draw an eyebrow
- A brow pencil
- A pair of tweezers
- A brow brush
- A highlighter
The steps are as follows:
- Take your brow brush, brush out your eyebrow to a well shaped line
- Use your brow pencil to draw two slanted parallel lines carefully above and below your eyebrow line. Then use your eyebrow pencil to fill in the drawn lines
- Use the brow pencil to join both lines at the ends and draw the line a little bit below your eyebrow line
- Use a eyebrow brush to blend the eye pencil colour
- Highlight the drawn eyebrow using a highlighter. Carefully use a highlighter powder on the lines drawn
- Then use the eyebrow brush to smoothen it out.
And Viola! Enjoy your smashing look.