Hey lovelies. It’s Nifemi, and today’s post is about all kinds of men, although there is one I’m really rooting for. Read on to find out!
You know there are different kinds of men really:
- The man that calls you beautiful— makes you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, he is very hilarious, even handsome but has no values; doesn’t respect what you want not to talk of what you need.
- There is the one that takes care of you— feed you, buy you goodies but never takes you home to mama.
- There is another one that is all determined to rock your world, but is so dumb* (permit me to use the word). Doesn’t have a sense of direction for him-self not to talk of you.
- Also, there is the rich, handsome and romantic guy but arrogant and highly irresponsible.
- In fact the list goes on…
But there is this type of man too: He is an introvert but would go out of his way to create a world of fun for you, he would literally do anything for you. He listens to you empathetically, respects you and spends his days trying to take care of you and make you happy. He also knows God— he is God fearing and in addition, he just doesn’t only want to take you home to mama he also wants to show you off to the world. Now, that is whats up! That kind of man is what I call— a good man!
My Kind of Truth:
Beyond all the goodies, riches, beauty, fun and sweetness a man could have; my kind of truth would be for you to settle for ‘a good man’ if you don’t already have one.
For a good man: will give you: rest, peace, growth, love and a sense of self worth amongst other things. Remember the saying: who you marry is one of the most important decisions of your life? Marrying a good man is a part of that good decision.
Yes: have fun all you like, meet the sassy ones, the happy ones, the fun ones, the handsome ones but when it’s time to settle down, remember Nifemi says: MARRY THE GOOD MAN.
If you feel you haven’t gotten a good man in your hands, Stay hopeful, pray to God to help you with one, Keep your heads up and your game tight. You can hit me up via mail for tips on how to get a good one (or maybe I will share some tips soon).
Also, if you have some challenges in your relationship and you need someone to talk to , feel free to send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or inbox me on Facebook (Nifemi Adekunle).
I gat you!
To your fun, sweet, romantic life: I wish you success.
Till next time, be a sharp gurl!