Ever wanted to look seductively sexy or enticingly demure for that special someone?
Lingerie can add a whole new experience in the bedroom, and can be a big boost to your confidence too!
The key to making your lingerie comfortable and just right for you (that you did almost go outside in it) is to incorporate these 7 tips for buying lingerie into your shopping habits
- Know Your Size: When you set out to buy lingerie, there are a few things to keep in mind so that nothing goes awry.
One of the best tips for buying lingerie is to know your size before you set out to purchase your goodies.
It’s important to get the correct measurements, which you could do at home with measuring tape, or professionally, at places like FALS LINGERIE
You want to ensure everything fits well on your body (bust, hips etc.), so you can avoid looking unusually frumpy, lumpy and uncomfortable
- Suit Your Style: At first, you might think, “I should be adventurous” when you want to buy lingerie.
But, if you want to be the sexy vixen that you are (or will become!), sticking to stuff you know would look awesome on you, is always the best option.
So if you like leather and fishnets, go for it!
And, if you don’t, that’s okay too.
The best way to bring out who you really are is to be comfortable with yourself
- Figure out Your Body Type: One of the best tips for buying lingerie is to know what looks good for your body type.
Whether you want to buy something to accentuate your curves, toned arms, or killer legs, figuring out what makes you look like a super model is the way to go.
For example, if you’re pear-shaped, you’d want to go for a corset or a bustier.
A corset would accentuate your bust and helps balance out your bottom half
- What is your price rage? You absolutely have to know how much you intend to spend on your lingerie. A good idea would be to shop around different stores, and online to get an estimate of how much quality lingerie will run you. It is also important to know what you can splurge on, and what you can skimp on.
You don’t want to fall in love with a gorgeous set, and be disappointed when there are too many zeros on the price tag.
- Right Occasion, Right Lingerie: What prompted this trip to get lingerie?
Is it your anniversary?
Is a birthday surprise for that special someone?
Or is it just because you needed a self-esteem pick-me up?
Whatever the reason, a good tips for buying lingerie to find something that best fits the occasion. If the occasion doesn’t call for show stopping glam, don’t feel obligated to purchase something in that category. Remember, there are always more opportunities to out glam yourself in the future
- Laundry Time: It is super important to know how to care for your lingerie that you plan to purchase. If you’re the kind of person who puts all of your clothes into the wash without separating, you have to careful of which kind of lingerie you buy. Always read the tags to how it should be cleaned. If it can only be hand-washed, or dry-cleaned, you need to be mindful of that
- Stock up on Basics: One of the best tips for buying lingerie is to stock up on all the basics. I do not know what I would do without my regular everyday undergarments. Owning anything black, brown, nude, etc. Undergarments are essentially the start of your lingerie journey. You can always buy accessories like a garter belt to spice it up later! I know it can seem scary to buy lingerie if you don’t know the first thing about it hopefully; these tips have made it a little easier to find the little sex kitten — or whatever defines your style, in you