A lot of women use wigs and extensions. They can make your hairstyle stunning, and your image unique. But how do you look after them?
A good wig should ideally ‘sit’ on the head, be as light as possible, allowing your ear and forehead to breathe. Keeping wigs in good condition is not as easy as it seems as they tend hair tend to form nodes, losing color and shine-if not well preserved.
Wigs from natural hair are combed carefully. Better a large-toothed comb, sold together with the wig. Comb always in the direction of hair styling. Natural hair can be twisted in curlers. It can also be easily moistened before its installation.
Now to answer the question on how to wash natural hair extensions, below are a few short tips:
- Thoroughly but gently comb the product with a large-toothed comb to loosen knots.
- Wet your hair with warm water and apply shampoo in the direction from the roots to the tips.
- Rinse the hair with warm water several times to remove the shampoo completely.
- Apply a conditioner or balm from roots to tips. If possible, rinse conditioner or balm with warm water.
- Wrap the product in a towel and remove the excess water.
- Dry hair at room temperature or using a conventional dryer.
Natural hair can be colored and styled as you wish! Now you know the best way to wash human hair extensions and wigs. Take care of it and it will serve you for a long time!